I Don’t Want to Get Married, I Might Be a Baby Mama – Nigerian Girl

A Nigerian blogger distinguished as Ebi Wali has opened up in an open message that she is not interested in marriage and might just end up as a single mother

Ebi Wali
Ebi wali Gossip Blogger who guarantees she's 21, in a facebook post has uncovered that she doesn't plan to get hitched as she doesn't have a flare for the foundation. 

She is opened to being a single parent quite recently like different women who are connected to Nigerian VIPs and other unmistakable figures in the nation. 

"I don't figure I would need to get hitched, it's not quite recently my thing..Will most likely have an infant, but rather Marriage? nah..My work is to Blog, Help individuals and Serve God.. alright bye now" she posted.
This pulled in a shock on her web-based social networking page as she was intensely censured by Facebookers.

Follow reaction below:
 



Comments