It’s stupid we have the anti-gay law in Nigeria – M.I



Pro rapper M.I Abaga has in a meeting with "Center Ground" talked against the "Prison the Gays" law in Nigeria. 

The rapper was talking about the Taxify episode where a driver sexually attacked a woman after she revealed to him she's a lesbian. 

The rapper said while he has companions with various sexual introductions, he supposes with the law set up, it's not ok for them to reveal their sexuality. 

He went ahead to state it's idiotic we have that law in the nation, however while we do, it is not ok for individuals of various sexual introductions to state it to somebody. 

A Twitter client got out the rapper, saying he couldn't help contradicting him, and M.I illuminated his angle, saying: 

My reasoning.. I was conceived straight.. I wd never need 2b rebuffed 4 my identity.. along these lines.. I wouldn't rebuff som1 else for their identity 

Deceiving and infidelity aren't right.. be that as it may, they are not criminalized.. also, no type of consensual grown-up articulation of affection ought to be.. my feeling 


See the tweets below:

One of his Twitter followers however disagreed with views.

MI at that point answered saying: 

'Bamboozling and infidelity aren't right.. in any case, they are not criminalized.. also, no type of consensual grown-up articulation of affection ought to be.. my assessment'.


One of his Twitter supporters however couldn't help contradicting his perspectives. 

MI at that point answered saying: 

'Deceiving and infidelity aren't right.. however, they are not criminalized.. also, no type of consensual grown-up articulation of affection ought to be.. my conclusion'.





Comments